HIT WITH WRENCH is currently looking to fill a part-time intern/assistant position for basic publishing tasks, content management, and scheduling in London, UK.
Applicants will be needed for roughly 1 day per week for an initial probationary term of 6 months. Starting freelance rate will be in line with National Minimum Wage.
- Experience with social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Soundcloud, and YouTube
- Experience publishing video and/or audio content including an understanding of key metadata and metrics
- Basic typing skills including competent spelling, grammar, and email etiquette
- Punctuality, communication, and a professional attitude
Desired skills (but not deal breakers):
- Experience with WordPress CMS platform
- Professional editing software, preferably FCPX or Premiere
- In-depth understanding of internet publishing, advertising, and metrics
- Understanding of graphics, image editing, preferably Photoshop
- Background in timetabling, scheduling, or production planning
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a CV and short introduction to: contact ((at)) hit with wrench ((dot)) ((com))